Agri Business Jobs as Executive (Procurement) at Mahindra
|Job Title||:||Executive - Procurement |
|Job Location||:||Nashik, Maharashtra |
|Business Unit/Division||:|| Agri Business - MSSL |
|Employer||:||Mahindra & Mahindra|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
1. Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
2. Customer Focus
More than 2 years in similar field
B. Sc (Agri or Horticulture), Diploma/Degree in Agri with experience in Grapes or Fresh Fruit industry.
Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job:
1. Convincing farmers
2. Keen observation
3. Excellent interpersonal & networking skills
4. Orientation towards quality
6. Strong Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
7. Keen observation skill
8. Exposure in Agronomy Services, Mechanization, Micro Irrigation, Crop Protection, Crop Production (Horticultural / Agri) with core captive farming experience
1. Grape Cultivation - Grape crop cycle, Major pest & diseases of grape, Post-harvest technology and Local farmers
2. Proficiency in Computers - MS Office.
3. Good Communication skills - Verbal as well as written in Marathi.
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
• Ensure Farmer registration as per annual plan and SOP.
• Ensure to comply with legal, physical & technical aspects before the agreement is executed with the farmers.
• Provide agronomic advice to grape growers for producing exportable grapes.
• Maintains and nurtures relationship with existing registered farmers.
• Estimate yield to give projection about the fruit availability.
• Ensures the procurement of desired quantity and quality of grapes for export.
• Guide farmers in establishing GlobalGap standards in the farms and face audits
• Complies with the quality management system procedures as prescribed under Global Gap, TNC etc.
• Capture all the learnings during the course of crop growing, share it with the team & management
• Keep abreast of latest technology in the field of Agri / Horticulture and eventually keep improving & updating POP.
Besides above, Field executives also has to assist packhouse operation during season covering -
• Supervise harvesting and packing during season
• Packhouse management & dispatches of containers as per the schedule
• Maintain records required for various certifications
• Check and record various packing material inventory
• Completes documentation required for release of Phytosanitary and Agmark certificates
• To ensure statutory compliance & business ethics during the course of delivering above responsibilities.
Horticulture / Agriculture - Preferably Captive & Contract farming organisations engaged at Grapes production
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at http://mahindraafscareers.com/view/job/jobDetails.xhtml?CODE=TURSL0UtUC84NDExNQ==
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com