Agri Jobs as Area Sales Manager at Privi Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.
|Job Title||:||Area Sales Manager (AASM/ASM/Sr ASM)|
|Job Location||:||Pune / Sangli / Nasik/ Jalna / Amravati / Lucknow|
|No. of Positions||:||08|
|Functional Department ||:||Sales, Channel Sales , Business Development, Dealer Management|
|Employer||:||Privi Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||3 to 6 lac pa|
|Last Date to Apply||:||30-01-2019|
B. Sc Agriculture
Business Planning & Execution
- Formulate with the management the sales and marketing plan for the Region. This will include, defining geographies in which to operate, and which not to operate, formulating partner wise, product wise sales plan, area wise manpower plan and a credible and effective marketing activity plan with the help of the marketing department.
- Supporting and motivating the team to execute the business plan to achieve the business targets of the Region.
Sales & Receivables Management
- To deliver 100% on sales and collection revenue targets for the Region and all other management objectives.
- To develop effective market wise sales strategies to meet desired objectives.
- To formulate and monitor monthly sales (primary sales, secondary sales and liquidation), collection, and activity planning and execution of the same to ensure monthly targets are achieved. To ensure accurate forecasting (monthly, quarterly) of sales and collection with minimum deviation.
- Monitor and report competitor activity, product launch, prices, schemes, trade practices and report to help initiate prompt response.
- To create product awareness and brand visibility, positioning the right mix of demand generation and trade push. To ensure effective planning and execution of new product launch, dealer motivation strategies and meetings, BTL activities as per plan and budget, viz. product display support, POP distribution and display.
- To ensure good planning and effective execution of field business development activities (farmer meetings, night meetings, demos, field days, hat’s, campaigns etc) in the Region.
- To meet the receivable number of days targets month on month. Monitor party wise receivables and support team in achieving collection targets
- To recommendand execute the most effective channel schemes to achieve desired targets and lowest cost and least adhochism.
- Strategically planning the best mix of Distributors, dealers and retailers as partners from available population. Supporting and directing the team to get the best on board
- Appointment of channel partners – Appointment of the right partner at the right time adhering to the guidelines laid down by the company.
- Based on the guidelines of the finance department, to ascertain credit worthiness of new and existing channel partners, affix credit limits, payment terms and strictly monitor sales to ensure on time collections and zero bad debts.
- Leading the team to build channel productivity. This will include rationalization of channel partners to ensure required service levels at the least cost.
- Network expansion - Increase depth and width of distribution in a cost effective manner to achieve sales growth
- To manage relationships with the channel partners and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction by checking complaints, wrong commitments by team, enquiries etc.
Team Motivation and Management
- Responsible for recruitment, planning, productivity, monitoring and motivation of the team.
- Responsible for the regular performance monitoring and evaluation of the team.
- Responsible for training and development of the sales team. Will work closely with HR to ensure that training calendar is laid down and appropriate training is imparted to the team as per need.
- To mentor the team to practice ethical behavior. To penalize and punish unethical behavior in team. To control practices of intentional wrong product placement, wrong travel expense claims, promotion expense and attendance reporting and wrong commitments to trade, connivance with trade against company interest.
- To check and scrutinize travel plans of team to ensure minimum cost and adherence. To ensure reimbursements are based on planned travel.
- To ensure that the travel reimbursements of self and the team are processed in a timely manner and are accompanied with the right supporting documentation.
Supply Chain Management
- Through accurate forecasting, and co-ordination with supply chain, to ensure zero stock outs in the trade and along with minimum inventory in warehouses. Prevent accumulation of non-moving and old inventory.
- To monitor secondary (retailer to farmer) and tertiary (distributor to retailer to farmer) sale on a weekly basis and undertake execution of business development activity and trade incentivisation to ensure minimum stock returns.
- To be accountable for ensuring minimum stock returns
Regulatory supportTo liaison and manage queries from Local department officials and resolve in a manner not to impact day to day business.
Monitoring and MIS reporting
To plan daily, weekly and monthly activities and movements of self and the team. To initiate advance tour plans for weekly and monthly basis for the entire team.
To ensure accurate planning and monitoring of attendance and daily activities of each team member so as to ensure 100% visibility and accountability and maintain supporting reports and data.
To ensure that all MIS reporting timelines (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) prepared in co-ordination with the reporting manager and adhered to the corrective action taken based on analysis.
To ensure that daily reporting of attendance and all activities are reported through mobile App.
How to Apply:Interested candidates can contact at 8291-81-2973 or email at namita.rajesh[at]privi.co.in
Please Contact Employer Directly.