Agricultural Jobs as Associate Dean- Agriculture at DBSKKV
|Job Title||:||Associate Dean- Agriculture|
|Job Location||:||Akola, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Address||:||The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007, Maharashtra State, (India)|
|Pay Scale||:||Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000, AGP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply||:||01/09/2017 upto 5.00 p.m.|
1) A Ph.D. in respective faculty; A minimum 15 years experience in the field of teaching or research or extension education, out of which at least 3 years experience as Head of the Department OR A minimum 15 years experience in the field of teaching or research or extension education, out of which 5 years experience shall be in the cadre of regular Professor or its equivalent.
2) Experience of guiding at least 5 post graduate students.
3) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching-learning process.
4) Ability to initiate, organize and coordinate teaching, research and extension education.
5) Evidence of at least 10 published papers in recognized journals having NAAS rating.
6) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
How to Apply:
Last date for submission of the Application to ‘The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007, Maharashtra State, (India)’ shall be on or before 01/09/2017 upto 5.00 p.m.
The applicants need to mention “The name of the post applied for” on the envelope containing the application form.
1. For detail information of Powers and Duties of the post of Associate Dean, refer Section 27 of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Act, 1983 and Statute 59 of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Statutes 1990.
2. It is essential to submit separate application for each post. The candidate applying for one or more than one post should submit separate Application and Demand Draft for each post. Academic Performance Indicator (API) score card as per Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Statutes, 1990 amended
3. Each application must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two Thousand only) (Non-refundable) of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, Pune, payable at Pune. In lieu of demand draft, application fee can be paid by RTGS or NEFT or Fund Transfer in the Account of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board i.e Current
4. If the application fee is paid by RTGS/ NEFT/Fund Transfer the Receipt from the Bank should be attached with the Application Form and the details of which should be mentioned at the appropriate place in the application form.
5. Government servant and servant of University and local bodies should submit his application through proper channel and should also ensure that the application reaches the MAURB, MCAER, Pune on or before the last date prescribed i.e. 01/09/2017 upto 05.00 PM. Advance copy will not be considered by MAURB, Pune.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com