Agricultural District Officer Jobs at Privi Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
|Job Title||:||Jr District Officer / District Officer / Sr. District Officer|
|Job Location||:||Pune/ Nasik /Sangli / Nagpur / Lucknow / Hapur UP|
|No. of Positions||:||10|
|Employer||:||Privi Life Sciences Pvt Ltd|
|Functional Department ||:||Sales, Channel Sales|
|Pay Scale||:||2 - 4 lac p.a|
Qualification: B. Sc. Agriculture
Experience: 2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Planning & Execution
- Help ASM/RSM to formulate the sales and marketing plan for the assigned Territory/Area. This will include, defining geographies in which to operate, and which not to operate, formulating partner wise, product wise sales plan, area wise manpower plan and a credible and effective marketing activity plan with the help of the marketing department.
- Supporting and motivating the team to execute the business plan to achieve the business targets of the Territory/Area.
Sales &Collection Management
- To deliver 100% on sales and collection revenue targets for the Territory/Area and all other management objectives.
- To effectively execute specific market wise strategies as directed by the reporting manager and achieve desired objectives.
- To formulate and monitor monthly sales (primary sales, secondary sales and liquidation), collection, and activity planning and execution of the same to ensure monthly targets are achieved. To ensure accurate forecasting (monthly, quarterly) of sales and collection with minimum deviation.
- Monitor and report competitor activity, product launch, prices, schemes, trade practices and report to help initiate prompt response.
- To create product awareness and brand visibility, positioning the right mix of demand generation and trade push. To ensure effective execution of new product launch plan, dealer motivation plan and meetings, BTL activities as per plan and budget, viz. product display support, POP distribution and display.
- Under the advice and guidance of the RSM/ASM, to ensure good planning and effective execution of field business development activities (farmer meetings, night meetings, demos, field days, hat’s, campaigns etc) in the Territory/Area.
- To meet the receivable number of days targets month on month. Monitor party wise receivables and support team in achieving collection targets
- To recommendand execute the most effective channel schemes to achieve desired targets and lowest cost and least adhochism.
- To ensure that the travel reimbursements of self and the team are processed in a timely manner and are accompanied with the right supporting documentation.
- To recommend the best mix of Distributors, dealers and retailers as partners from available population.
- Appointment of channel partners – As directed by RSM/ASM, appointment of the right partner at the right time adhering to the guidelines laid down by the company.
- To manage relationships with the channel partners and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- As first key day to day contact with the trade, conduct all dealings in the most professional manner so as to protect company and brand image at all times.
Conducting of field business development activity
- With the support of HR, to recommend and recruit the right field assistant/market development officer on temporary basis or as the case may be, in a timely manner as per manpower budget.
- To ensure that the FA/MDO is adequately trained to carry out his job in an independent manner
- With support of HO Marketing team, to personally conduct and participate in farmer meetings, night meetings, demonstrations, field days and all promotional activities as per monthly plan and report each activity.
- To plan and execute monthly field promotional and marketing activities and report as required.
- To plan and monitor day to day activities of FA/MDO and ensure that MIS reporting as required by Management is adhered to by self and FA/MDO team.
Supply Chain Management
- Through accurate forecasting, and co-ordination with ASM/RSM, to ensure zero stock outs in the trade.
- To monitor secondary (retailer to farmer) and tertiary/liquidation (distributor to retailer to farmer) sale on a weekly basis and undertake execution of business development activityto ensure minimum stock returns.
- To be accountable for ensuring minimum stock returns
Monitoring and MIS reporting
- To plan daily, weekly and monthly activities and movements of self and the team. To initiate advance tour plans for weekly and monthly basis for the entire team.
- To ensure accurate planning and monitoring of attendance and daily activities of each team member so as to ensure 100% visibility and accountability and maintain supporting reports and data.
- To ensure that daily reporting of attendance and all activities are reported through mobile App. This will include all the reports available in the mobile App etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can contact at 8291-81-2973 or mail at namita.rajesh[at]privi.co.in
Please Contact Employer Directly.