Agricultural Extension Jobs as Young Professional-II at IIHR
|Job Title||:|| Young Professional-II|
|Job Location||:||Bangalore, Karnataka |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01 |
|Employer||:||Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:|| Rs. 25,000/- PM (Consolidated) Up To- 31.03.2018 (Likely to be extended)|
|Last Date to Apply||:||19.05.2017 |
Bioversity Project on “Studies on ecosystem of multivarity mango orchards”
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089.
Essential: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agricultural Economics / M.Sc.(Agri.) in Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation/ M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agricultural Extension / M.Sc. (Agri.) with specialization in Ecosystem services and its value estimation.
Desirable: Working experience in eco service estimation of cost and benefits in any ICAR Institute or SAUs.
How to Apply:
- The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may undergo change.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The ICAR/IIHR will have no liabilities, whatsoever for their absorption at this Institute.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. No two applications should be tied together. Applications not in prescribed proforma, incomplete application forms, unsigned applications, applications without project name, Name of the Principal Investigator or Co-PI and ONLINE applications are liable to be rejected.
- The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate etc. should reach the concerned PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089.
- Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to bring all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/ Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification Certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend Interview.
- No TA/DA is permissible. Research Fellows/SRFs/JRFs who have earlier worked in the ICAR schemes/projects will be given preference for appointment over fresh candidates subject to their suitability and good conduct.
- In service RA/ SRF / JRF & other contractual staff presently engaged under various schemes / Project at this Institute must obtain “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned PI of the scheme.
- The Director, IIHR reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.iihr.ernet.in/download/file/fid/5876
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com