Agriculture Jobs as State Head at AAHC
|Job Title||:||State Head|
|Job Location||:||Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01 |
|Employer||:||Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 79800 – 107600 + TA + DA + Annual Bonus|
|Last Date to Apply||:|| 02/09/2017|
Exceptional communication, presentation skills and relationship building skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter, self-sufficient individual who is a proven aggressive seller
• Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of a sales strategy
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and in collaboratively in a team environment
• Track record demonstrating resilience and persistence
• Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
• Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate
• Ability to travel as needed
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude.
• Minimum Graduate with atleast 5 years of team handling experience
The right candidate will be a flexible team player with an ability to learn new processes. The key to the role will be attention to detail, team management skills, ability to interact with farmers and retailers in there region, good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Meet and exceed goals by growing revenues from existing and new accounts
• Be a consultative and strategic partner for business growth.
• Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account list or market.
• Regularly secure client meetings to further objectives with client contacts.
• Expert level understanding capabilities and the value proposition for partners.
• Find areas within the account where can offer consultative upsell opportunities.
• Be a team player with a keen understanding for internal cross-functional
• & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams Attend appropriate
industry events, conferences to effectively network and grow your industry knowledge.
• Accurate and timely communication to manager of all relevant information regarding revenue.
Age limit for all post is 18 to 40 years for all post however we will consider higher age candidates if we will receive laser application for the post.
Schedule of Selection Process:
1. The complete filled in application form should reach us online by 02/09/2017.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 03/10/2017 (6 pm). The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates as applicable. The interview will tentatively start from first week of November, at different locations in your state. A separate communications by message and mail will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with AAHC website www.aahc.org.in for updated information.
3. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by 29/11/2017 (6pm).
4. The detailed form to be filled up is at www.aahc.org.in. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
5. Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. AAHC is not responsible for Loss/delay.
6. AAHC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt. / PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars online at www.aahc.org.in by 02/09/2017, positively.
The selection methodology will comprise only of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and mental fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format on aahc.org.in, All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com