Agriculture Jobs as Young Professional – II at ICAR-CICR
|Job Title||:||Young Professional – II |
|Job Location||:||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu |
|Scheme Valid Upto||:|| 31.03.18 |
|Employer||:||ICAR-Central Institute For Cotton Research (ICAR-CICR)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/-p.m |
Date of Exam/Interview:Submission of application and verification of testimonials: 25.07.2017 F.N.
Written Exam:25-7-17 A.N.
Date of Interview for qualified candidates:26-07-2017
Reporting time:8.30 A.M. (on 25-07-17) and 9.30 A.M (on 26-07-17)
ICAR - Central Institute for Cotton Research, Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
Essential: M.Sc. Agriculture in any discipline
Desirable: Working knowledge in Computer, interested for travelling on tour and working in field.
21-45 years as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
How to Apply:
1. Applications will be entertained strictly between 8.30 A.M and 9.30AM on 25-07-2017 only.
2. All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
3. The Walk-in-interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
4. This temporary contractual appointment is a specific period and co-terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The Young Professionals will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
5. The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
6. The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview. (The application being enclosed below which may be downloaded from the website and the application completed in all respects only will be strictly entertained)
7. Since the above position do not have status of regular employment, they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH Proportionately)/ financial Year, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
9. The Director, ICAR-CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
10. There will be one hour written test on the date of Walk in-Interview.
11. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc. /UG degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk in Interview.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.cicr.org.in/tender-job/YP_cbe_2017.pdf
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com