Agricultural Graduate Jobs as Assistant Conservator of Forests at TNPSC
|Job Title||:|| Assistant Conservator of Forests |
|Job Location||:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu |
|No. of Positions||:|| 14|
|Employer||:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs.15600- 39100 + G.P Rs. 5400 PB-3|
Applicants should possess any one of the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission on the date of this Notification viz., 12.09.2017.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
3. A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
4. A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
5. A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
6. A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics*
7. A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics*
8. A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
9. A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
10. A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture
11. A Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering
12. A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
13 A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
14. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Computer Science Engineering
15. A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
16 A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
17. A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
18. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
19. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
20. A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
21. A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01.07.2017: “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, and BCs (OBCM) and BCMs :21 -30 Years.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM),BCMs and DWs of all Castes:21 -35 Years.
Registration Fee For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment. Rs.150/-
b) Preliminary Examination Fee For Preliminary Examination - Note The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below. Rs.100/-
c) Main Written Examination Fee For Main Written Examination - Note The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession. Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Last date for submission of application through online 09.10.2017.
Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) :11.10.2017
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com