Agricultural Science Jobs as Assistant Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at CIMMYT
|Job Title||:||Assistant Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist |
|Job Location||:||The positions will be based in Odisha, Bihar and Eastern UP. |
|No. of Positions||:||03 |
|Employer||:||International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) |
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Last Date to Apply||:||2 May, 2017 |
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Rural Management or Agricultural Sciences.
3 years of experience working in agriculture-related or development projects.
Basic proficiency in Excel.
Must be highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
Strong team-orientation and fluency in English are a must.
- Support M&E in one of CSISA’s priority geographies.
- Collect and compile data of each hub district in Kharif and Rabi seasons and send to M&E Specialist. Data are collected for CSISA’s semi-annual report, annual report, and other reporting obligations as required, including USAID indicators and BMGF results framework.
- Clean data, enter into a database and as needed to support activity monitoring at the Hub. Share data as needed with the M&E Specialist, the hub manager, the field teams, and project leadership as requested.
- Support Extension Agronomist, Field Technician, Field Assistant in data collection & documentation process.
- If needed, contribute narrative content to CSISA’s Semi-Annual and Annual Reports.
- Support field staff in the collection of data through Open Data Kit (ODK) and/or other mobile data collection platforms.
- Support field staff in the various field level surveys and conduct preliminary data analysis.
- Support field staff in the proper and regular archiving of monitoring data and research data, and support the implementation of CSISA’s Data Standard Operating Procedures.
- Contribute to the up gradation of the technology used to capture, store, process, and report data for CSISA Phase II through mobile data collection systems, Excel and Access databases, and other online and offline systems.
- Assist in periodic data quality assessments conducted for internal review purposes or conducted by the donor.
- Solicit / compile CSISA achievements / bullet points / success stories as needed.
- Provide insights and suggestions to the technical team as required to ensure project milestones are met.
- Contribute to the formulation of seasonal impact pathway planning documents.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and CV no later than Tuesday, 2 May, 2017 to Human Resources, CIMMYT (Email: recruitindia[at]cgiar.org /
Please insert Position Reference number: IN17115 for Odisha, IN17117 for Bihar and IN17118 for Eastern UP in the subject of your email)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CIMMYT is an equal-opportunity employer and strives for staff diversity in gender and nationality.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.cimmyt.org/jobs/assistant-monitoring-evaluation-specialist/
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com