Dairy Research Jobs as Scientist-I at NDDB
|Job Title||:||Scientist-I (QA-Laboratory)|
|Job Location||:||Anand, Gujarat|
|Employer||:||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Last Date to Apply||:||25/10/2018|
The incumbent should be MSc/M Tech (Any branch of Chemistry/ Microbiology (Dairy, Food or General) /Biotechnology/ Food Science) with at least 3 years of experience in the QA activities of a food laboratory.
PhD in any of the above disciplines with minimum 2 years of experience in the QA activities of a food laboratory.
Candidates with prior work experience in accredited laboratory as per ISO-17043 would be preferred.
Work as Quality Manager in implementing and maintaining Laboratory Quality Management System as per ISO 17025, ISO 17043 and ISO 17034. Managing the accreditation / recognition requirement of various agencies like NABL, BIS, EIC, APEDA and FSSAIâ€‹.
Key roles and Responsibility:
1) Preparation, review and amendment of Quality Manual and Management system and other procedures as per ISO 17043, ISO 17034 and helping in smooth transition from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025 :2017.
2) Carrying out responsibilities of Quality Manager as per as per above standards and regulatory bodies.
3) Conduct the experiment for Proficiency Testing in the areas of technical expertise. Prepare PT/Quality Control samples for chemical and biological analysis. Statistical analysis of data for PT evaluation and report preparation. Communication with customers on Proficiency Test and logistics of samples.
4) Maintaining the documentation of National Reference Laboratory for accreditation and routine operations.
5) Supervision and support to Sample and Reporting cell.
6) Maintaining document control, carrying out vendor evaluation, handling and resolving customer complaints, evaluating and handling customer feedbacks. Handling change control, non- conformances, OOS/root cause investigation records.
7) Preparing improvement record, Kaizan and Quality Circle activities.
8) Planning and execution of CALF’s Internal Audit, Management Review Meeting.
9) Procurement of calibration service for all equipments of CALF.
10) Preparation of applications for re-assessments, Scope enhancement for Accreditation and various regulatory approvals. Communication and follow ups with accreditation/ approval bodies, facing assessments and closing all non-conformances within time lines.
11) Co-ordinating internal/external trainings.
12) Participate in routine testing as per the requirement.
13) Supervision of analytical work of Trainee / Scientist/ Technician in Laboratory.
14) Proper handling, maintenance of sophisticated equipments, usage & proper storage of CRM/SRM.
15) Ensure good housekeeping and maintain required environmental. Conditions as per test method.
16) Participation in Method development / validation/ verification and sponsored research trials. Writing detailed report on the activity.
17) Estimate Measurement of Uncertainty of respective test parameters.
18) Ensure calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
19) Any other job assigned by the supervisor.
Other Essential attributes and skills:
1. Through understanding on ISO 17025 and ISO 17043 current versions.
2. Exposure in statistical analysis /tools /packages for routine quality control evaluation and Proficiency Testing.
3. Through with PT, various quality control techniques and GLP in analysis.
4. Understanding of Regulatory limits and method of analysis as per the regulation of FSSAI/ BIS/ Codex/ EU etc. for Milk and Milk products, Water and Food.
Skills/ Attributes: Managerial
1. Understanding about regulations and recognition schemes.
2. Creative thinking and innovation.
3. Result oriented.
4. Thinking strategically.
5. Building relationship and teamwork.
6. Influencing and persuading.
7. Resolving conflicts and other problems.
8. Being adaptable.
9. Proficiency in English.
10. Good communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online your applications to: http://careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/Login.aspx?hash=W%2ByDCyZbeKjV0cI7CV708z9slx%2F3dgV1WMrPbw21Dkw%3D
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com